19 February 2016

Bernard Black, a legendary figure

Bernard Black has some of the best lines in any television show, it's still hilarious every time I watch the show.

For those of you who have never seen Black Books, I couldn't recommend a show to watch more highly than this (Available legally on Channel 4). Bernard Black is a legend, his portrayal by Dylan Moran is perfect. I honestly idolize the man and can think of no greater role model.

Bill Bailey is alright too, his role is just overshadowed by Moran's performance and lines.

Why am I telling you this? Because there aren't enough Black Books funny pictures on this site and we need more! So expect a lot more posts about Bernard and the TV show Black Books from now on, because it's an absolute disgrace I haven't got any up yet!

A funny captioned scene from Black Books

Here is a little Stand Up from Dylan Moran on a recent tour in 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment